Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
When would the class start?
All PSDF courses will start on October 1st, 2020.
What is the admission procedure?
Admissions are offered free of cost at Infinity School of Engineering. To register a course:
- Your age should be between 18 – 35 years.
- You should have a Domicile of Punjab for PSDF and from whole Pakistan in NAVTTC to be eligible for this program.
- You must not be enrolled under any PSDF or NAVTTC funded course prior to this admission.
- You must fill the admission form at the admission office or your can DOWNLOAD IT and submit at admission office or courier it at our mailing address along with following documents:
- 4 Colored copies of recent passport sized photographs
- Copy of CNIC or (Form-B if CNIC is not issued)
- Original or attested academic certificate; Matric (Result Card, Certificate)
Will you be offering jobs after training program?
YES! We offer jobs to all students in our company (INFINITY ENGINEERING) as well as in our allied group of companies.
Can I register in more than one courses?
For free PSDF and NAVTTC courses, NO
Will you be providing pick n drop to all students? If yes, on what routes?
YES! Pick & Drops transport facility is available for all PSDF students on following routes:
- From Hostel to ISE
- From Shahdara to ISE
- From Sheikhupura to ISE
Is the stipend mentioned in the advertisement / flyer on per month basis or it is the total amount of the stipend for the full course?
Will the accommodation be provided to all out stationed students? On what basis?
What will be the timings of the trainings?
For Morning Shift: 08:00 AM – 01:00 PM
For Evening Shift: 01:00 PM – 06:00 PM
Where is this campus located?
I am already registered under PSDF or NAVTTC , is there any situation that I may get another certification? If yes, what would be the procedure?
For free PSDF or NAVTTC courses, NO
Are those with age equal to 35 years eligible for this program?
YES ! if they would be not more than 35 years by the start of the course i.e. October 1st, 2018.