1. Project Objectives
- To be familiar with the basic unit operation (robot body/ smart camera/ AGV mobile robot/
smart warehouse/ palletizing robot) and basic components, principles, classification,
programming and configuration technology of industrial robots.
- To master the operation steps of basic units and the controlling theory of programming for
Huibo/ Mitsubishi/ Bonuo robots
- To master the programming, configuration and the applications of industrial sensing technique,
configuration technology of Siemens S7-1200
- To obtain the initial ability of programming and manipulation for Huibo/ Mitsubishi/ Bonuo
- To obtain the initial ability of manipulating intelligent production line of industrial robots.
- To analyze the general problems and propose solutions of configuration, programming, servo
and camera in the manipulating process of industrial robots.
- BSc Mechatronics & Control Engineering with at least 2 years’ experience of control system designing.
- BS Technology in Mechanical / Mechatronics with at least 3 years’ experience of robotics and control system designing and manipulating.