The purpose of this training is to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in machinist in accordance with industry requirements .It also enables the student to pursue a machinist career path with greater employment and entrepreneurial skills progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications.
Machinist is one of state of the art jobs in manufacturing industry. Consistency, observation, keen interest & soliciting observations are the key point to do this job. In Pakistan’s manufacturing industry, machinist demand is in big organizations that means a secure future can be promised after completing this course.
Local Industry Demand
Basic Drawing Theory
Basic Hand Tools
Lathe Machine Theory
Milling Machine Theory
Introduction to Gears
Gear Manufacturing Techniques
Use Measuring Instruments
Identify the different type of Gears
Perform the Calculation of Gears
Perform teeth cutting operations on Milling, Gear Shaper and Gear Hobbing machines
Carry out different operations on Lathe and Milling
MATRIC & DAE
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
When would the class start?
What is the admission procedure?
- Your age should be between 18 – 40 years.
- You should have a Domicile of Punjab to be eligible for this program.
- You must not be enrolled under any PSDF funded course prior to this admission.
- You must fill the admission form at the admission office or your can DOWNLOAD IT and submit at admission office or courier it at our mailing address along with following documents:
- 4 Colored copies of recent passport sized photographs
- Copy of CNIC or (Form-B if CNIC is not issued)
- Original academic certificate; Matric (Result Card, Certificate), Intermediate or DAE (Result card, Certificate)
Will you be offering jobs after training program?
Those who are interested in job are interviewed internally and shortlisted by the Training Officers and followed by interviews from the corresponding company.
Can I register in more than one courses?
But if you can afford to pay for these courses YES but, all the expenditures in this case (including Accommodation, Food, Transport and Uniform etc) would be borne by the candidate himself. ISE will be only responsible for coaching and certification.
Will you be providing pick n drop to all students? If yes, on what routes?
- From Hostel to ISE
- From Shahdara to ISE
- From Sheikhupura to ISE
Is the stipend mentioned in the advertisement / flyer on per month basis or it is the total amount of the stipend for the full course?
Which Original documents, I need to submit for the registration of the course?
- Original academic certificate; Matric (Result Card, Certificate), Intermediate or DAE (Result card, Certificate) will be submitted along with registration form and 4 colored passport size pictures and copy of CNIC (Form-B if CNIC not issued yet.)
Will the accommodation be provided to all out stationed students? On what basis?
What will be the timings of the trainings?
For Evening Shift: 01:30 PM – 06:30 PM