Through 60 classes’ training, trainees are expected to master the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Familiar with the structure and principle of high voltage power supply and distribution network
- Know frequently-used high voltage components and working parameter of them
- Know frequently-used high voltage complete equipment and master operating standard of high voltage complete equipment
- Know microcomputer protection unit of frequently-used power supply and distribution network
- Know communication protocol of power system
- Familiar with SCADA power monitoring software of power system
- Master SCADA power monitoring software, capable of standard operation of power supply and distribution work
- Know the development trend of intelligent power supply and distribution system.
Requirement for Trainees：
Physical conditions suitable for electrical system service; good self-discipline and understanding skills; basic knowledge of power system and electrical infrastructure.
Intelligent power supply and distribution system workshop, Shandong Vocational College of Industry (All-in-one classroom)
- DAE Electrical with 03 years’ experience related to Power
- BSc Electrical Engineering with 01 year experience related to Power